ShopIgniter is seeking a full-time senior software engineer who would like to join forces with our core platform team. We are looking for someone who loves building enterprise web applications in a collaborative startup environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the finalists of the Facebook PMD Fall 2013 Innovation Competition. We haven’t stopped innovating, and look forward to having a talented engineer who will help take our team to the next level in the next innovation competition.
- Designing, implementing, and testing innovative web based application code
- Building SaaS applications that are functional, maintainable, and exceed the requirements defined by our product management team
- Participating in product development and design
Required Skills and Experience
- Significant Experience with PHP (Symfony2 preferred)
- Working knowledge and experience with building MVC based systems
- Experience with RESTful services
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL)
- Knowledgeable about unit testing and TDD
- Skilled with Git
- Ability to move fast, in a controlled fashion producing maintainable, tested, and extensible code
- Facebook and Twitter APIs
- Key value store databases NoSQL technologies (MongoDB preferred)
- Creating REST interfaces
- Jenkins based Continuous Integration and Inspection workflows
- Startup experience
- Competitive base
- Stock option plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401K enrollments
- Transportation reimbursement options
ShopIgniter Inc., is an equal opportunity employer that employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. ShopIgniter, Inc. complies with all laws reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.