This is a unique opportunity to join one of the finalists of the Facebook PMD Fall 2013 Innovation Competition. We haven’t stopped innovating, and look forward to having a talented front end engineer who will help take our team to the next level in the next innovation competition.
- Building SaaS applications that are functional, maintainable, and exceed the requirements defined by our product management team
- Participating in product development and design
- Evaluating and leveraging new software tech
Skills and Experience
- Experience developing software for the web, beyond just content sites, utilizing client-side MV* frameworks like Backbone, Angular, and Ember
- Advanced knowledge of and demonstrated ability to work with HTML5 and modern browser APIs
- Proficiency in HTML5: Canvas, pushState, data attributes
- Skilled with git
- Knowledge of Symfony2 or other rapid PHP development frameworks
- Experience integrating with third party APIs, especially Facebook and Twitter
- API and RESTful web service development experience
- Working in/with an interactive agency
- Competitive base
- Stock option plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401K enrollments
- Transportation reimbursement options
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
Local candidates only. No recruiters or phone calls please.
ShopIgniter is a venture-funded software company based in Portland, OR. We are revolutionizing how content and advertising meet mobile streams. Our customers are retailers, brands and their interactive agency partners who want a flexible social marketing platform for the mobile web. Candidates must thrive in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment that puts a premium on innovation, customer delight and winning.